Dr. Qibin Li, Professor, College of Energy and Power Engineering, Chongqing University.
Member of Thermodynamics and Energy Utilization Youth Committee of the Chinese Society of Engineering Thermophysics.
Member of Fluid Control Engineering Professional Committee of the Chinese Society of Mechanics.
2009.09 – 2014.06, School of Power Engineering, Chongqing University, Ph. D.
2011.10 – 2013.09, Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering, Columbia University, Joint doctoral training (sponsored by Chinese Scholarship Council)
2005.09 – 2009.07, School of Power Engineering, Chongqing University, Bachelor
1. Thermophysical properties of working medium
2. Thermal energy storage
3. Thermodynamic cycles
1. Thermophysical properties and genomes of hydrofluorocarbons and hydrocarbons mixtures, National Natural Science Foundation of China, RMB 600,000, 2019.01-2022.12, Project leader
Journal Papers: published more than 60 papers, with citation of more than 2000 times, H index is 27.
 Junrong Tang, Quanguo Zhang, Zhiping Zhang, Qibin Li*, Chuang Wu, Xurong Wang. Development and performance assessment of a novel combined power system integrating a supercritical carbon dioxide Brayton cycle with an absorption heat transformer. Energy Conversion and Management, 2022, 251: 114992.
 Shouyin Cai, Qibin Li*, Chao Liu, Xiaoxiao Xu, Lu Zhang. Effects of lubricant on evaporation and boiling processes of R1234yf: A molecular dynamics study. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2021, 42(11): 2796-2803.
 Qibin Li*, Jinchen Cao, Yang Liu, Qinglin Cheng, Chao Liu. Effect of dispersed water on the paraffin crystallization and deposition of emulsified waxy crude oil via dissipative particle dynamics. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2021, 343: 117679.
 Shukun Wang, Lu Zhang, Chao Liu, Zuming Liu, Song Lan, Qibin Li*, Xiaonan Wang. Techno-economic-environmental evaluation of a combined cooling heating and power system for gas turbine waste heat recovery. Energy, 2021, 231: 120956.
 Yu Liu, Xiong Zheng, Qibin Li*. Modeling heat capacity of liquid hydrofluorocarbons and hydrofluoroolefins. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2021, 344: 117734.
 Shouyin Cai, Qibin Li*, Chao Liu, Yingjie Zhou. Evaporation of R32/R152a mixtures on the Pt surface: A molecular dynamics study. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2020,113: 156-163.
 Xiangyang Liu, Tao Wang, Jianchun Chu, Maogang He*, Qibin Li*, Ying Zhang. Understanding lignin gasification in supercritical water using reactive molecular dynamics simulations. Renewable Energy, 2020, 161: 858-866.
 Qibin Li*, Shouyin Cai, Chao Liu. Molecular simulation of energy storage of R1234yf, R1234ze(z), R32, and their mixtures in Co-MOF-74 materials. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2020, 65(7): 633-640.
 Yu Pu, Chao Liu, Qibin Li*, Xiaoxiao Xu, Erguang Huo. Pyrolysis mechanism of HFO-1234yf with R32 by ReaxFF MD and DFT method. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2020, 109: 82-91.
 Jieyao Hu, Chao Liu, Qibin Li*, Xiaoyang Shi. Molecular simulation of thermal energy storage of mixed CO2/IRMOF-1 nanoparticle nanofluid. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2018, 125: 1345-1348.
1. Sponsor --- 2017 Youth Symposium on new Theories, New Methods and New Trends in Thermodynamics, 2017, Chongqing, China.
2. Session Chair --- 12th Asian Thermophysical Properties Conference, 2019, Xi’an, China.
3. BEST PAPER AWARD --- Molecular characteristics of [BMIM][BF4] ionic liquids and water mixtures on the Pt surface，12th Asian Thermophysical Properties Conference, 2019, xi’an, China. (Corresponding author)
4. OUTSTANDING PAPER AWARD (First prize) --- Thermal conductivity and heat capacity of water/lβ cellulose nanofluids: A molecular dynamics study, 4th Subject specialized conference of International Bioprocess Association, 2019, Zhengzhou, China. (Corresponding author)
For more information，please go to